Dragonlaire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming clan.

2 posters

Jrcarps banappeal (Please read admins)

jrcarp50

Jrcarps banappeal (Please read admins) Empty Jrcarps banappeal (Please read admins)

Post  jrcarp50 Fri May 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Listen How was i advertising? Dens knows about the thing for about a month plus i donated $30 I was very kind. Plus I'd rather be trapped on banished island and muted for how long you want plus no one saw the letter ik you did but you dont care. can i please be muted and sent to the banished island for whatever time like jesus_sinned. Please no one saw the letter but dens he knows about the whole thing.

Last edited by jrcarp50 on Fri May 11, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Saw somthing i needed to add.)
    Huntermeign
    Huntermeign
    Admin

Jrcarps banappeal (Please read admins) Empty Re: Jrcarps banappeal (Please read admins)

Post  Huntermeign Fri May 11, 2012 11:31 pm

jrcarp50 wrote:Listen How was i advertising? Dens knows about the thing for about a month plus i donated $30 I was very kind. Plus I'd rather be trapped on banished island and muted for how long you want plus no one saw the letter ik you did but you dont care. can i please be muted and sent to the banished island for whatever time like jesus_sinned. Please no one saw the letter but dens he knows about the whole thing.

Donations, though grateful, do not exempt you from the rules. You said you only told dens but the letters you were banned for are to another person about Dens' server so now you're lieing to me... I hate liars. It is clearly stated in the rules that advertising is not allowed and this includes giving the ip address of another server to someone via Courier. You took the risk of breaking a rule at the risk of getting punishment.

As for Jesus_Sinned punishment, that fate was decided because of an ongoing series of unfortunate events until the New PvP Rules were set up.

That being said you are unbanned but if it ever happens again then you at least better not lie about it.

'1908':
    sender: jrcarp
    message: '[Player 1] told me to get you join this server [Server ip] '
    date: 1336597022
    delivered: true
    read: true
    '1909':
    sender: [Player 2] Its [Server ip] sorry if i got it wrong '
    date: 1336597133
    delivered: true
    read: true
    '1910':