Dragonlaire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming clan.

3 posters

This is why Goodburger13 should be unbanned

Goodburger13

This is why Goodburger13 should be unbanned Empty This is why Goodburger13 should be unbanned

Post  Goodburger13 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:41 am

i think i should be unbanned bacause i didnt know it was illegal to spawn mobs in the arena the way i did and for that i am sorry
    and since there was no sign at the arena that said no random spawning and since i am very new to the server i could not know it was for special events only.
    Huntermeign
    Huntermeign
    Admin

This is why Goodburger13 should be unbanned Empty Re: This is why Goodburger13 should be unbanned

Post  Huntermeign Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Who banned you and when. I made the arena so it could be toggle by players so they could practice. otherwise we would use it to spawn in monsters ourselves.
    Anthonypelle
    Anthonypelle
    Admin

This is why Goodburger13 should be unbanned Empty Re: This is why Goodburger13 should be unbanned

Post  Anthonypelle Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Goodburger13 wrote:i think i should be unbanned bacause i didnt know it was illegal to spawn mobs in the arena the way i did and for that i am sorry
    and since there was no sign at the arena that said no random spawning and since i am very new to the server i could not know it was for special events only.

This may be my third time telling you, You WERE NOT banned for that reason. You were banned for griefing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:16 am