Dragonlaire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming clan.

3 posters

Unban me Ant

jps609

Unban me Ant Empty Unban me Ant

Post  jps609 Sun May 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Your Administators banned me? Again? Oh why you wonder. He said I had hacks?!? Dude I don't know how to hack... He said I had nonRPT kill, I did 1 of those. But I really want to play on your server. I PROMISE FROM MY HEART I will not RPT kill again. Please unban me my user is Jps609 I love your server ant and my friends do too.
    Huntermeign
    Huntermeign
    Admin

Unban me Ant Empty Re: Unban me Ant

Post  Huntermeign Mon May 14, 2012 4:20 pm

jps609 wrote:Your Administators banned me? Again? Oh why you wonder. He said I had hacks?!? Dude I don't know how to hack... He said I had nonRPT kill, I did 1 of those. But I really want to play on your server. I PROMISE FROM MY HEART I will not RPT kill again. Please unban me my user is Jps609 I love your server ant and my friends do too.

I can count two lies.

jps609 wrote:'Dude I don't know how to hack...'
    We have video evidence denying this claim

jps609 wrote:'I did 1 of those.'
    You were already banned for non RP killing once before so that's at least twice.

The fact you were already banned and the fact that you lied makes me believe you will lie again when you say you will not RP kill again and has little ground. This appeal is denied. Please try again.
    Anthonypelle
    Anthonypelle
    Admin

Post  Anthonypelle Mon May 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Huntermeign wrote:
    jps609 wrote:Your Administators banned me? Again? Oh why you wonder. He said I had hacks?!? Dude I don't know how to hack... He said I had nonRPT kill, I did 1 of those. But I really want to play on your server. I PROMISE FROM MY HEART I will not RPT kill again. Please unban me my user is Jps609 I love your server ant and my friends do too.

I can count two lies.

jps609 wrote:'Dude I don't know how to hack...'
    We have video evidence denying this claim

jps609 wrote:'I did 1 of those.'
    You were already banned for non RP killing once before so that's at least twice.

The fact you were already banned and the fact that you lied makes me believe you will lie again when you say you will not RP kill again and has little ground. This appeal is denied. Please try again.

Wow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:48 am