Dragonlaire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming clan.

5 posters

I was banned and i dont know why?

Lavarious

I was banned and i dont know why? Empty I was banned and i dont know why?

Post  Lavarious Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:07 pm

I was playing and I got in an argument with a player who called me a noob, I've been playing since the alpha, he asked me what the key resource is, this varies for everyone, and i chose cobblestone. he called me noob once again and I told him I don't care. Immedietly after that I was banned.

ign: Your_Sister
    Huntermeign
    Huntermeign
    Admin

I was banned and i dont know why? Empty Banned For Griefing

Post  Huntermeign Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:05 pm

You we're banned for griefing the land. Skyderx was in the wrong for arguing but I saw no reason for that absolutely giant line of cobble.
    Anthonypelle
    Anthonypelle
    Admin

I was banned and i dont know why? Empty Re: I was banned and i dont know why?

Post  Anthonypelle Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Lavarious wrote:I was playing and I got in an argument with a player who called me a noob, I've been playing since the alpha, he asked me what the key resource is, this varies for everyone, and i chose cobblestone. he called me noob once again and I told him I don't care. Immedietly after that I was banned.

ign: Your_Sister

Provide your argument for placing all that cobble.
    A_Link_In_Time

I was banned and i dont know why? Empty xray mistake

Post  A_Link_In_Time Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Well I can see y you thought I xrayed. but i dont. I tried installing it a few months ago and it jacks up my minecraft so i cant use it. so i removed it. First of all i got all of those diamonds from double drop and cave mining. All i ever do is cave mine. And the others were in an unlocked chest in the ruins of a house. This is not the first time this happened on a mcmmo server. I hope you understand.
    Huntermeign
    Huntermeign
    Admin

Post  Huntermeign Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:41 pm

First off, I didn't ban you because you had an excessive amount of diamonds. I banned you because you X-rayed. I banned you before I did any kind of diamond count.

Secondly, I am FULLY aware of what mcMMO can do. We installed the plug-in after all. I am a little confused though how you mine all the time yet your mcStats for mining isn't even on the top ten. It's not like we have a LOT of people on the server and I expect more for someone who claims to mine all the time.

Finally, I said multiple time Do NOT steal before we get out of Build/Lore phase for building reasons. The fact that you just admitted to doing so (house abandoned or not) is very ironic because even if I didn't have a reason to ban you (which I do) the I would now.

A_Link_In_Time

Post  A_Link_In_Time Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:29 pm

pale well...... I don't know what to say.... I'll tell you the truth....all I ever wanted to be was an admin, then I thought if i could get enough diamonds and give them away i might have a chance, kinda like on mythcraft. I'll admit, I xrayed... you can give my diamonds away.... I'm just sad that I have to say goodbye to all of my friends. I am really srry..... Is there anyway I could be jailed on the server for good and I could come on and just talk? I even deleted my xray mod in my bin folder so this would not happen again.. Again I am really sorry..... All thought its true that I cave mine a lot, I did xray and I regret it. How did u find out anyway? This was my favorite server, and I just mad a mistake.....srry

Last edited by A_Link_In_Time on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    A_Link_In_Time

I was banned and i dont know why? Empty o yea

Post  A_Link_In_Time Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:31 pm

I also had the night vision mod, that explains the torches.
    Anthonypelle
    Anthonypelle
    Admin

Post  Anthonypelle Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:11 am

A_Link_In_Time wrote: pale well...... I don't know what to say.... I'll tell you the truth....all I ever wanted to be was an admin, then I thought if i could get enough diamonds and give them away i might have a chance, kinda like on mythcraft. I'll admit, I xrayed... you can give my diamonds away.... I'm just sad that I have to say goodbye to all of my friends. I am really srry..... Is there anyway I could be jailed on the server for good and I could come on and just talk? I even deleted my xray mod in my bin folder so this would not happen again.. Again I am really sorry..... All thought its true that I cave mine a lot, I did xray and I regret it. How did u find out anyway? This was my favorite server, and I just mad a mistake.....srry
    You will be pardoned, but if you use the X-Ray mod again we will have to Permanently Ban you.
    A_Link_In_Time

I was banned and i dont know why? Empty WTF

Post  A_Link_In_Time Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:32 pm

THIS IS CRAP I FOUND THOSE DIAMONDS BY STRIP MINING IN A CAVE!!! YOU CAN SEE MY TUNNELS I DID NOT XRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!U NEED TO GET BETTER ADMINS I AM TELLING THE TRUTH!!!
    A_Link_In_Time

Post  A_Link_In_Time Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:42 pm

I DIED SO I LOST SOME OF MY ARMOR AND HUNTER SAID I LIED AND I WAS XRAYING I EVEN LOST ALL OF MY TORCHES AND HE SAID I WAS XRAYING!!!!! I WAS MINING FOR COAL AND FOUND THEM THE MINE WAS LIKE THIS
    cave
    1 1
    ----- 1 1-----
    1 1 1 1 1 1 ---------------
    A_Link_In_Time

Post  A_Link_In_Time Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:43 pm

IF U WANA CATCH XRAYERS GET A XRAY SCAN OR SOMETHING!!!!
    Anthonypelle
    Anthonypelle
    Admin

Post  Anthonypelle Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:57 pm

A_Link_In_Time wrote:THIS IS CRAP I FOUND THOSE DIAMONDS BY STRIP MINING IN A CAVE!!! YOU CAN SEE MY TUNNELS I DID NOT XRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!U NEED TO GET BETTER ADMINS I AM TELLING THE TRUTH!!!
    Just like you told the truth the first time?
    I saw the video...Hunter was invisible following you around while you mined. You would be mining straight and then you'd randomly turn and BAM Redstone. You would be diggin and then randomly look up and break the block above you. BAM Iron. You would know exactly where to go. If that's not X-raying proof I don't Know what is.
    robomonkey798

I was banned and i dont know why? Empty my ban

Post  robomonkey798 Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:02 pm

i was not using an xray you are just going to have to trust me if not your server was lots of fun.

Banned already?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:59 am